The First Security System for Shapefiles
VectorLock is the first shapefile security system to:
- Limit how long files can be used
- Control user access and permissions
- Preserve the integrity of data
Whether it’s sharing project files with contractors, protecting enterprise data integrity or selling proprietary datasets, VectorLock ensures that your geospatial data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Designed to replace complicated and unenforceable license agreements, VectorLock uses file permissions and timed licenses to control access to sensitive data.
Which edition of VectorLock do I need?
- Open, view and perform basic GIS tasks on VectorLock files
- Load VectorLock files
- Change symbology
- Use ArcGIS tools with VectorLock files
- All the functionality of the Standard edition plus editing capabilities
- Use ArcGIS Editor toolbar
- Full functionality with the ability to create VectorLock files
- License VectorLock files
- Unlock VectorLock files to shapefile
For more information about VectorLock click here.