For over two decades, eMap International has worked at the highest levels of international business and government providing independent strategic and tactical geospatial consulting services. The following list provides only a sample of the professional capability and experience that eMap provides to its clients.
- Business Plan Development and Strategic Plan Formulation. Conduct on-site corporate evaluations followed with off-site strategic planning sessions resulting in revised business development and marketing plans.
- Market Analysis and Relationship Management. Conduct market analyses across the broad geospatial data and services industry as well as helping firms develop new and or expanded relationships with key clients and client groups.
- Technology Assessment and Visioning. Assist firms involved in geospatial and related product and service industries to understand, value, market and implement new technology-based solution products and services.
- Brokering and Due Diligence for Acquisitions. Help individuals and firms in the geospatial and related industries to price, purchase or sell capital assets, equipment and/or operating business units.
Business Development and Project Formulation Services
- Tactical and Project Team Formulation. Qualify, select and facilitate the forming of project and solution teams for large regional, national or multi-national projects, especially those with governmental sponsors, domestic and abroad.
- Proposal Design and Production Support. Assist geospatial firms in obtaining federal government contracts through proposal production support, including document preparation; red-team reviews of in-progress documents and supporting collaboration with an emphasis on generating winning proposals.
- Staffing Analysis. Conduct project and organization staffing and/or partner team analysis for optimal performance, positioning and business development.
- Credentialing. Provide Certified Photogrammetrist, Certified Mapping Scientist, Licensed Professional Engineer and Professional Licensed Surveyor credentials.
Tactical, Technical and Project-Based Services
- High Resolution Satellite Imagery. Licensed reseller of GeoEye and DigitalGlobe high resolution satellite imagery.
- LiDAR and Digital Aerial Imagery Quality Assurance. Provide expert independent QA/QC for LiDAR and digital aerial imagery projects on a global basis performed by Certified Photogrammetrists, Certified Mapping Scientists and Professional Land Surveyors.
- Photo Interpretation and Imagery Analysis. Assist individuals and organizations involved in the environmental or insurance sectors by providing expert witness testimony involving photo interpretation and imagery analysis.
- Specification Development. Develop complete survey, photogrammetry, GIS and data conversion specifications. Provide clients with internal support to manage and QA deliveries of technical map products, systems, software and services.
- Land Records Management Systems. Advise organizations developingspecifications and strategies within Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for land ownership, taxation, registration and recordation.
- Project Management. Coordinate large mapping conversion and information management projects including providing or developing specifications, contracting, conducting client seminars, performing quality assurance operations, creating concept design and marketing.
For more information on eMap’s geospatial consulting services, please contact David Nale at 352-258-1631.