Take the extra step and get the most out of your data…
Value-added data processing is one of the most important components to a customer’s order. When standard outputs aren’t good enough, look to eMap for flexible and creative solutions that can meet the specific needs of any project.
eMap’s years of experience with services like orthorectification and ImageBoost allow us to significantly increase the horizontal accuracy and visual clarity of imagery; while change detection and planimetric extraction can be used to draw out information and insight that would otherwise be lost.
Our data processing services include:
- Orthorectification – high-quality creative solutions with competitive prices to improve the horizontal accuracy of imagery products
- Second Generation Orthos – to match base layer vector and raster datasets
- Terrain Rectification – to the best available public source elevation layer
- Custom Orthos – to meet stringent NSSDA accuracy standards
- Ground Control Point Acquisition – to support improved horizontal accuracy
- Planimetric (Feature) Extraction – contours creation, human-made feature extraction and accurate volumetric calculations
- Change Detection – innovative automated processing techniques to determine change over large regions, along pipeline/transmission corridors or within cities