Tracking Changes in Our Constantly Updated US-Wide Tax Roll Dataset – A Focus on the Marcellus Shale
In the past month, eMap has released exciting new products that expanded upon our popular US-wide ParcelPoint data layer. Specifically, we have added the ability to append constantly updated tax roll data to the parcel boundary shapefiles (i.e. to the ParcelPoint base product); and for those counties without shapefiles, we can deliver the tax roll data in spreadsheet format which can be queried by parcel address and identification number. We are particularly excited about the geographic extent and update frequency of the tax roll data as this standardized database contains every single county in the US (minus 15 extremely rural counties in Alaska); and ownership details are updated (or added when new parcels are created) on a daily basis!
Given the recent explosion of natural gas activity in the Marcellus Shale, what better choice than to focus on the several counties in Pennsylvania and the growth in their tax rolls over the last 6 months:
- Beaver, PA – 172 new entries; 0.2% growth
- Butler, PA – 99 new entries; 0.1% growth
- Centre, PA – 553 new entries; 1.0% growth
- Clarion, PA – 90 new entries; 0.3% growth
- Cumberland, PA – 1,785 new entries; 1.9% growth
- Luzerne, PA – 364 new entries; 0.2% growth
- Perry, PA – 130 new entries; 0.6% growth
- Tioga, PA – 85 new entries; 0.3% growth
If you have any questions about our new parcel and tax roll products, please do not hesitate to contact us at (720) 470-7988 or email@example.com.
Back to top^
View eMap's Website