A Formal Introduction to Our New and Reworked Parcel and Tax Roll Products
After a year of providing the FASS US Parcel Layer to our valued clients, eMap is pleased to announce a significant update and expansion of our parcel and tax roll products. Following up on the sneak peak from last month, in this newsletter we formally introduce completely new and reengineered products as well as provide general pricing information.
If you have ordered parcels from eMap in the past months, then you might remember there were few options to consider other than the license period and the geographic extent of the coverage. All this changes this month as we have added three new parcel and tax roll products to give you the flexibility and robust attribute data you have requested.
Here is a summary of the new and reworked parcel and tax roll products eMap can offer you:
- This is the new name of our traditional First American US Parcel Layer that many of you are already familiar with which includes parcel boundaries and limited attribute information.
- ParcelPoint is delivered with standardized attributes, i.e. Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN), parcel address and owner name (as available), linked to an accurate parcel boundary.
- ParcelPoint is typically sold in polygon shapefile format by an entire county (parish or township in some states) with an annual or perpetual license. We do offer subdivided counties for right-of-way work as well as a nation-wide web delivery service.
2. TaxRoll Plus+
- This product is intended for clients seeking up-to-date and standardized tax roll data across disparate geographies but do not need an accurate parcel boundary.
- TaxRoll Plus+ is a county-wide database of standardized parcel attributes including parcel address and APN; owner name and address; land values and acreage; title, deed and previous sales; land use and zoning codes; and legal descriptions.
- TaxRoll Plus+ is sold by the county with an annual license in spreadsheet or database format. As long as the license is kept current, clients receive quarterly updates at no additional charge.
3. Parcels Plus+
- By combining our ParcelPoint and TaxRoll Plus+ products, eMap offers Parcels Plus+ for those clients seeking detailed tax roll data linked to accurate parcel boundaries.
- Parcels Plus+ features the standardized and up-to-date attributes delivered with TaxRoll Plus+ linked to the accurate parcel boundaries of ParcelPoint.
- Parcels Plus+ is sold by the county with an annual license in polygon shapefile format. Free quarterly updates of the tax roll data are provided with a current license and are delivered in spreadsheet format.
- By utilizing proprietary First American address matching and geocoding technology, eMap offers ParcelProximate for those clients seeking detailed tax roll data linked to a geographic coordinate in counties lacking accurate parcel boundaries.
- ParcelProximate features the standardized and up-to-date attributes delivered with TaxRoll Plus+ linked to an estimated parcel centriod
- ParcelProximate is sold by the county with an annual license in point shapefile format. Free quarterly updates of the tax roll data are provided with a current license and are delivered in spreadsheet format.
- This product is only offered in locations without ParcelPoint coverage.
All of our parcel and tax roll products can be bundled with high-resolution aerial and satellite imagery delivered to you as a TIFF file, or as part of an on-demand web services solution known as ImageConnect. With the recent announcement of the DigitalGlobe Clear30 program, eMap will have access to the most up-to-date and accurate aerial imagery available which is a clear complement to the product suite summarized above.
Click here to view and download a full product summary of the new Parcel and Tax Roll Products
Back to top^